Monday, May 31, 2010

Yea and blah!

The Blackhawks won Game 2!!!  Philly is going to have a fun time digging themselves out of that!

Twas a blah day for me, where I woke up wrong and the day just went with that.  Now that I've done nothing useful today, time to make some coffee and write some MS proposal.  Tomorrow is also the beginning of my new job for the next year, which is just computer analysis stuff...pretty boring, but good to be back on some sort of a schedule.

I've got to find my motivation mojo that I going at the end of last semester, just a couple weeks ago.  I got more done in about a week than I had the rest of the semester.  Sad how that is...

Last, but not least, I applaud the armed forces, present and past.  I don't always believe that war is the right answer to problems, but I always believe the grunt who does the work is never to blame for doing their job; a job that I cannot conceive doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment